No English? No Problem!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Another quiz-thingy, courtesy of Krystal's blog. As usual, my comments are in []








The True You

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more open with you. [True, and not yet too sucessful. (^^!)]
With respect to money, you spend carefully and save your pennies. [Altogether now: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Suffice to say, NOT TRUE.]
You think good luck depends on maintaining good relationships with others. [I think good luck depends on those severed rabbits' limbs and four leaf clovers I have hidden under my bed. Oh, and don't forget the pile of salt in my kitchen.]
The hidden side of your personality tends to be methodical in your ways - with trouble adapting to the rules of society. [I have a bit of trouble understanding this... I'm basically.. methodical in not following the rules? Huh?]
You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked. [No, I'm a regular scrooge. Humbug to the lot of you.]
When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you don't have any particular type in mind, but you are inclined to look for someone who will say yes when you ask him / her out. [And I chose the DF because...................?]



So like all blog things... Half true and half not. Especially the part about me saving money anyway. (^^!)

No comments: