No English? No Problem!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A few changes to the blog....



I've been Miyagi-ed!

miyagisan_chop

albeit as a very smmmaaallllll link......... (^^!) There goes another 15 mins of my fame...

I've been finding no end of goodies to put on the blog as well.... One noticeable one being the Google search box, which is SUPPOSED to help pple search through the contents of my blog, but still somewhat doesn't work... (^^!) For eg, I typed in "Dragonfly" and only 1 entry came up?? And I know I wrote a WHOLE lot more than that on him...

Also, the Blogroll for Online Comics. [ya might have ta scroll down a weeeee bit more to see it...] Now you can see some of the stuff I routinely waste my time on... (^^!) Done courtesy of Blogrolling. [If this works I might replace my other links lists with this... HTML window's getting damn crowded when I look at it...]

Me thinks me blog is gonna get a weeeeee bit crowded after a while...

I also organized my Flickr page. Cartoons, illustrations and wallpaper have all been separated nicely, so you guys can download and find the pics you want easier. Want wallpaper? Go straight to the wallpaper folder and download wat you want. Want to ogle at my art? Go to Illustrations. Want to pass on my cartoons to others? Cartoons.

BTW here's another illustration done entirely in Photoshop:

blood_fire_full

In case you were wondering, yea, I think the pose is a bit awkward.... *haiz* So sue me....

Shadowstalker is a character I created when I was in sec sch. She is a woman created entirely out of magic, but lives purely on the desire to kill and destroy. [Hence flaming buildings and blood-encrusted sword.] A soulless, heartless creature destined to bring about Armaggeddon.

I hadn't thought of her for years, and then recently, she suddenly came to mind, and I knew exactly how I wanted to portray her, and how I wanted her to look in the picture, so I opened out Photoshop, and ta-dah. [done entirely in PS]

Although the way she suddenly came to mind like that... Maybe it wasn't so much that I remembered and drew her as I wished, but that SHE made me remember and draw her as SHE wished...

No comments: