No English? No Problem!

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I'm tired.....
I'm so sian these few days... the deadlines are all either this week, the next or the next and that means that the urge to slack off when I can becomes even stronger. I woke up at 430 this morn and I still don't know why, not like I was having bad dreams or anything.... [maybe an indirect stress reaction] went around the whole day with this tired feeling and the need to sleep...

Something about me: I can't survive in the long term with less than 8 hrs of sleep a day. I mean, just sleeping 6 hrs in one night would make a zombie me the next morning. How some pple can do this over the long term is beyond me ken.

Now it's almost 11pm n I have to wake up at 6 for class with Ho-beng again... knowing me, i'm gonna be stoned and ho-beng is just gonna talk on and on and on like ariston.... *hai*

No comments: