No English? No Problem!

Friday, October 24, 2003

Bye, thanks for all the potatoes.....
Reading through my case study for service marketing........ I realised that I don't understand a thing.........[Sel........ HELP!!!!!]
This totally cuts it for my marketing career........ I think if i ever decide to take up a job in the real world, I'm aiming for something in the HR sector....... if this is the stuff I have to do for marketing....... I will totally DIE............
Candle, if you get me through this case I swear I will edit all your project reports for you..............

Script Writing Competition
Anyone know anything about a script writing competition advertised on Central? I heard about it from Candle but when I checked out their website I couldn't find anything about it. She was suggesting I write a script based on all the wacky love lives of my friends out there. While the idea is tempting, I think I better ask for opinions before I actually write it. This is just in case in the event the script gets selected for filming, I don't get some crazy mob outside my house demanding to drink my blood.
Then again, it might make stars out of all you guys. What you think? ;)

Another thing i can't imagine is who the heck is gonna act as you guys. I mean, is there any actress who can play yenn's [cool-ness]? hahhaha......

No comments: