No English? No Problem!

Thursday, October 23, 2003

All for $200....
I just came back from the Small Claims Tribunal. Thank god it was only a legal consultation I had to go thru and not a full-length hearing. I think I'll die if you put me in the witness at the Practice courtroom with that damn Bee buzzing in my ears....

Incidentally, I would like to make another public condemnation. [Gee, there's a lot of that going around in my blog is there?] About 4 months ago, Quet, Me and other friends made an order for shirts at this company called Al-Shapael at Bukit Batok Industrial Estate. Half the stock came to us wrong and they told us they'd make a refund. It's been 4 months later and no money in sight, and as a last resort, we all went to the Small Claims to make a claim. If anyone ever wants to order shirts, you better seriously consider not going to this company, especially if you end up talking to a little Bee....

It may be a bit over much to make a complaint like that on this blog, [especially when the amount in question is so small] but I think what these people did is rather unreasonable. What's so hard about giving us our $200 back? We called them up continuously, [or rather Quet did] and they gave us a different reason each time for not giving us our money back. Worse, one time the Bee even scolded Quet over the phone for the trouble she gave the company. [gee, and whose fault is that?]

I don't know why is it they dilly-dallyed with the payment for so long, or whatever financial disaster is facing the company, but sure as hell, I'm sick of waiting for the cash and irritated at the trouble they made us go through. If anyone ever needs shirts, remember that name, and don't go there.

No comments: