No English? No Problem!

Friday, April 15, 2005

Again some stuff I was too stoned to say last night......

After a long, looooong slacking period, I finally updated the GTS strip. Gomennasai.... hehehe... As a recap, GTS has entered the school, met her nearly-psychotic mentor, gotten a bucket dropped on her head before her first lesson even started, and had just finished the end of her day, when 2 kids approached her to warn her that everything she experienced was courtesy of the '4 Small Hell Kings'. Now she gives them her reply......

Maybe next time, GTS will have a new colleague... GTT... i can almost see the storyline......

Hope I will have time to update this comic after I enter NIE. [With my tuition, my coursework and other misc stuff............] Er, ok, maybe not that often. :p

No comments: