No English? No Problem!

Sunday, November 14, 2004

This is me, now: (@__@)

Suffice to say, one of my latest illustrations nearly killed me and me eyes in the making. While the concept seemed pretty easy, execution... well, almost executed me. Click here to see the image.

Plus: My current favourite image, because it reminds me of Paris. Sigh...

Ok, shameless self-promotion over......

Book Sale at Expo



I'm thinking of placing myself under house arrest in Dec. This as the result of a HUGE book sale I went to at Singapore Expo. Innocently, I went there, thinking of getting a few good bargains.

Never expected that the sale was almost the size of a whole hall.

NEver expecting that there would be loads of books I was interested in, but wasn't willing to spend the money for.

Never expecting to leave the place with 2 huge plastic bags, one in each hand. [they were damn cheap! I swear!]

Even while picking out books, I garnered a few looks from people [prob wondering how this girl managed to carry the basket of books all over the place] and like thank god the cashiers accepted NETS. If I went to all that trouble of getting the books only to queue and find out that I couldn't get them in the end............

Ok.... book sales get me high...... i'm such a nerd........

Sigh....... anyone wanna borrow from my 'library'?

No comments: