No English? No Problem!

Saturday, November 13, 2004

[insert] Check this out guys. Lemon Tree Guy isn't the biggest clown in the Idol competitions apparently...

http://www.geckoandee.com/idol/MI_W4_Britney_Barbie_Sexy_Shorts.wmv

Courtesy of Angie Pangie, who's just sent me an email with all the links. Thanks gal!

[end insert]

I hate it when I get a great idea.

And it hounds me day and night.

Refuses to let me sleep properly.

Until it gets released.

It's almost 2am, but I'm still fired up with creative energy. [curse you, muse. couldn't you hit me in the daytime instead?]

And I've come up with:

1 fully-working GTS website. [had to chope the space before someone else did. But won't release it in the blog until I feel it's time. :p Or that I can handle the drawing]

1 terrible cartoon [all lettered] with bad jokes

3 rough cartoon sketches

3 new GTS pix, here's one:


GTS shows off her best Bruce Lee impersonation.

My muse is like my cycle.... Calm most of the time... nothing forthcoming, and then without warning, *BAM!* !@#$%! And then calm again...

That's why when i get an idea, I go all out in the start..... and then it peters down....... *cue to balloon deflating*

Wonder how I keep this blog going......

No comments: