No English? No Problem!

Monday, November 08, 2004

Currently going through the tuition equivalent of unemployment... Since all my kids have finished their exams, the only thing that remains for me is to await their results, and see if the parents wanna rehire me in Jan.

Which means... I'm damn freakin' free around this period. :)

But which also means... I'm damn freakin' broke around this period. :(

Which means... I have a whole lot more time to draw. :)

But which also means... I don't have the money to go out, shop, or buy new materials. :(

Bleah......... Business graduate becomes starving artist. I can just see the headlines in the New Paper now.

And btw, notice the new link? Side7 provides space for other starving artists like myself to host their artwork. You can see my gallery if you click on the button.

On another note, here's the 2nd piece for Candle to browse:



Seeing as we never had a real graduation photo with all of us in gowns, I took it as the theme for this design. Tell me what you think, k? Then it's back to the Photoshop for any changes and the 3rd design.

And for Yenn:



This would look groovy on a Tshirt, if only she'd wear it... :D I also sense potential for a comic here, but not anytime soon... :p Lemme get on with Candle's postcards first...

No comments: