No English? No Problem!

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Lotsa stuff, lotsa stuff...

First up, from now on, all Funny Farm designs will be put up in my Side7 gallery. It's sorta an artists' website where all can post up their artwork, and garner praise/criticism without the rotten tomatoes. What I'll do is update you guys on new designs on my blog, and you can click on the link to see the designs. My apologies, but I need to clear out the rest of my photobucket album before I can use it again, and I'm still not sure what to chuck and what not... hee... And at least u guys can see some other illustrations I might be dumping in there from time to time...

Second down, check out this livejournal entry. Geesh! And they used to call Singapore a dictatorship? Some land of the free..... this stinks of Orwell all over...

Third left, I had a pretty eventful day yesterday, being All-Saints' Day, I did the following:

[Some entries are real long, so they're in separate entries. Just click on what you want to read instead of scrolling down all the way]

Went to the CCK cemetery and columbarium with parents

Went to Novena church for service, which was essentially an abridged version of the usual Catholic mass.

Went to Toys R Us and Sakae Sushi with Yenn.

That's it. :) Today I plan on snuggling up with the PC and doing more illustrations. *Yawn* Life of a Slacker...

No comments: