No English? No Problem!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Why do I bother? Why do I even bother??

Latest f-ing basket case to be added to my gripes list: Yahoo! Geocities. The Great Teacher Su stuff is currently being hosted there, and today when I open the Geocities page, what do I get?

3 advertisements for Yahoo! Hosting plans.

No file manager

No upload

NOTHING in other words that would allow someone to create even the most BASIC of webpages.

Now for the curses: *Deep breath*

WAT THE F-- IS THIS??? WAT KIND OF F-- RUBBISH IS THIS?? YOU CALL YOURSELF A FREE HOSTING SERVICE?? YOU BUNCHA SAITEI KUSOS! I HOPE YOU AND ALL YOUR SERVICE STAFF ROT THEIR A-- OFF IN HELL!

K now I feel better. Aahhh.....

When their service decides to work again, I'll see if I can post up the first GTS cartoon.

Bleah.

No comments: