No English? No Problem!

Saturday, June 06, 2009

In reference to below post:

After I ended my fuming, I took a shower to cool down and decided that, as undesirable as it was, the most proper thing I could do was to go to work after all.

After all it wasn't a last minute notification, since the mail was sent out a week ago. And if I didn't read it then it was my fault that I only heard about it on the day itself.

So I went anyway, listened to people talk about something that I didn't use in work, I understood half about everything that they were talking about. And when I asked why I was put down for this, the answer was basically 'just in case in the future' -_-!!!!

Apparently when I was young, someone forgot to warn me that maturity could result in miserable wastes of your time.

No comments: