No English? No Problem!

Monday, September 03, 2007

It's strange that when I'm working, I always dream of having more time to blog, to write, to draw, to walk, to breathe, even.

And then when it comes to the school hols, and I have the time to do some of the stuff I wanted, I find myself at a loss. :( Without a schedule to tell me what I should be doing at each second, I find myself moping around the house, and at the end of the week, I don't accomplish a thing. Except a lot of shopping and library books.

It's so sad. It's like I got so used to the hamster wheel that when I come off it I still feel as if it should be moving under me, but it's not. So the only thing I can do is munch on peanuts. [Which is what I'm literally doing, btw. It's raining and I was too lazy to go out to find food, so I salvaged a pack of peanuts from the fridge]

If I wanted to put it in another way, I could say that work is a bad habit that I haven't managed to break yet. :)

No comments: