No English? No Problem!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

bubbles
Girl blowing bubbles. Only slackers have the free time to do all this

The closing down of Yahoo! Photos meant that I had to transfer a bunch of photos to Flickr instead. The funny thing is that I didn't even realise that I even had photos on the Yahoo! server :p but since they sent me a mail, well, apparently I did. :p :p :p

But transferring the photos brought me to my old Flickr page, and nostalgically, all the stuff I did during the tuition days, when I was still a full-time slacker.

Yes, another excuse to sigh, sigh, and sigh. The work is ok, but I do wish it left me more time to pursue these again like I used to, instead of sapping out all my energy at the end of the day. :s or greedily snatching every little bit of time that I had. [and I'm still lucky, compared to others in this line] I look at the stuff I used to do, and I wonder why I didn't pursue the potential in that corner enough, but had to wait till it was all taken from me.

Well, I guess you never really miss what you had until you don't have it.

So from the girl above, I guess I've turned to this:

nostringsattached
Yes, the good things never come with no strings attached.

No comments: