No English? No Problem!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Been feeling gross these few days... I suspect I had a case of gastric flu or something, having hurriedly chomped down my food 2 nites ago while mildly gastricky. [I only suspect gastric because I haven't barfed anything, hence, not diarrhea or food poisoning]

After that, I was attacked by stomach gas half the night, and woke up the next morn still experiencing mild stomach cramps and a mild fever @_@ Lesson: Never chomp down your food, and never delay mealtimes in order to finish Spider Solitaire games.

The fever receded last night, though I'm still feeling slight cramps in my stomach here and there. *ugh* The only good thing that could come out of this is that I might lose some weight, seeing as I have no appetite to eat anything except porridge and soft foods. Yes, I have gone vegetarian, but only for this short while, because I have no appetite to eat anything resembling solid foods.

Not to mention the pounding headaches that came along with it.

This highly sucks.

On the bright side, I am feeling mildly better today so I'm hoping this thing is leaving my body for good anytime now. *fingers crossed* Now lemme fall back onto me bed......

No comments: