No English? No Problem!

Friday, June 24, 2005

This morning started out all wrong.

FIRSTLY, tuition kid who was supposed to come in the morning cancelled last minute. As in she SMSed me the message LAST NITE at 130AM and I read it at 730 this morning. WTH??? What for I wake up so early in the morning then???

Never mind, I thought, console yourself by going for breakfast and have your favourite roti prata and teh ping. As thoughts of crispy prata and fragrant curry filled my mind, I looked out the window, and saw the cloudy horizon filling with dark clouds and a cool, misty, rain-like wind blowing into my face.

Oh kuso, I thought, and then as if by magic, the heavens burst upon to rain their showery blessings upon me.

YEEEAAARRRGGHHHHH.................................................................

So FINE i'm STUCK at HOME, with the PC again.... I decide to open up Freehand and draw up a new cartoon for the Mis-Educators blog. [inspired by Yenn during lecture. Go take a look]

Pen. Stroke. Erase.

Pen. Stroke. Curve. Delete.

Pen. Stroke. Curve. Fill. Undo. Delete.

Pen. Stroke. Curve. Fill. Undo. Delete. Swear. Curse. Threaten all manner of unholy acts upon the PC.

You get the idea. (^^!)

And I still gotta rush off and bathe and meet Turtle before going to school.

For a 4 hour tutorial.

And it's still raining, albeit a light drizzle.

oh kuso.....................

No comments: