No English? No Problem!

Monday, June 20, 2005

This post comes to you courtesy of the free Internet post at Jurong Point Shopping Centre. [Slow, but what can you do? :p]

It is now 8am on a Monday morning. I have a almost drunk cup of [very weak] Lipton tea, Yenn is still queueing for her food, and I have a overwhelming desire to be back in my bed, woken at 9 by my radio, and then head to my favourite coffeeshop for my dua-kosong-teh-ping breakfast set instead of sitting here in the goddamned early morning with a cup of weak tea and 2 eyebags forming. (-_-)

Plus, I decided yesterday that the DF is an absolute BLOCK. (-_-!)

We happened to be talking yesterday, albeit in extremely indirect hits, about him not spending a lot of time with me.

The whole thing could be boiled down in 2 statements:

Him:
"Physical affection isn't everything in a relationship. A lot of relationships start with a lot of sweet nothings, and then end up in nothing, because the 2 parties realise in the end that all they had were those sweet nothings and nothing else."

Me:
"Yea, but IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOME OF THOSE SWEET NOTHINGS ONCE IN A WHILE!!!"

Towards this point, we were walking across the bridge opposite Fullerton, that crossed the Singapore River.

"Hey, you see that bumboat on the river?"

"Yea?"

"You wanna a closer look at it?" And at this point I attempted to dunk him into the Singapore River. [Wonder if dragonflies can swim. Hm. ]

So hence, my conclusions for this morning:

Internet connection and keyboard sensitivity at McDonald's sucks. [yea, the keyboard's slow to react to .]

Lipton tea is one of the weakest teas ever on the face of this planet. [my kingdom for a teh ping...]

My body has not adjusted to a system of waking before the sunrise yet. [I'm so screwed when school, as in actual teaching, starts]

And lastly,

MY BOYFRIEND IS A BLOCK.

Time for more tea...

3 comments:

kein said...

I thought guys're entitled to being blockheads once in awhile? grins. Act stupid so that the nice bits'll be more appreciated :)

Aki Tan said...

Heh heh, interesting, but I wonder if it'll work if the other party is just as big a blockhead as I'm trying to act out... hahaha...

Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha.

he's definitely male. cut him some slack.

or maybe not....

hurhur. if not, wear something that shows off your truly amazing decolletage and well.... fella, if you, ain't gonna be seen with me in this, "others" are dying to be *flounce flounce*

methinks the block will turn to crimson putty, and be at your side 24-7 with a big shawl "honey! what will the neighbours say!!!"

(your fishy, thinking of a trick she would never be able to pull off, but offers it to one who... hubba hubba... surely can)