No English? No Problem!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

The problem with me is that I'm the kind of person who gets affected by her emotions. So once I get too emotional over something, the rest of the things in my life get affected as well. So that's why I missed 2 GTS updates and missed a meeting with a customer from Yahoo! Auctions. Craps, I hope she doesn't rate me lower...

*Haiz* Anyway I'll be taking a break n heading over to stay with DoE over the weekend, so likely you won't hear from me till Monday afternoon. Hopefully I come back refreshed and relaxed from all the shopping and clubbing... Hehehe!

*update* and now my student just cancelled, half an hour before it was supposed to start. On the day she's supposed to pay me!!!!! *Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr* She can't make it on the Tuesday that I'm supposed to go down to her house, [this Sat morn was supposed to be a makeup for the previous Tues that she cancelled] and when I asked her when she could make it again, no reply yet! *pissed* Students have an uncanny knack of cancelling the lessons where I'm supposed to get paid, I really wonder why.......

Ohz, and I finally heard from MOE on Friday night. My interview will be this Thurs, 3pm at the MOE building in Buona Vista.

I finally found THE white shirt at Zara, so that's settled. [badgered into buying by Quet, Yen and Gamy, who were convinced that I'll never find a better shirt elsewhere. Which is somewhat true] Now for pants... hmmm...

At the thought of facing an interview after so long.............. my stomach is churning like crazy. I'm getting the jitters like never before, and my stomach feels sick whenever I think about it. I never even felt so bad during my first presentation in bizad.

Probably because there's so much resting on this interview. Not only the usual job security and salary, but also the prospect of future peace with my parents. :( If I don't get it, I can almost foresee the WW3 starting again in my household, and THAT scares me more than the potential loss of steady income.

ARGH! Whoever was the idiot who decided that certain steps in your life would determine your future forever more? That upon stepping on this road, there would be no return, nor junction for you? Did that idiot ever have a real life of his own? And why the hell did he have to convert my parents to his way of thinking??

*constraining herself from writing more lengthy rants on this blog*

No comments: