No English? No Problem!

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Nibblets... munch munch..

Went out with Necrokz tonight [er, did I spell that right this time?] due to an impromptu desire of her mother to not cook dinner.

But dinner wasn't the interesting part. That was later in Dome Cafe where we had a Sex In The City Moment, 2 single gals, complaining about love, life and men.

Excerpts from the conversation:
[for which she would smack me hard on the arm for]

N: Every morning, these 2 perverted, gwailan guys would come to my desk for a quick fix.
Me: ...... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
N: Ok, that sounded really wrong...

I laugh, she whacks me hard on the arm. Ow.

Next, we start talking about hellbound. [she reads my blog, so she's seen your nick on the tagboard]

N: It would be interesting to meet Hellbound. 2 single women, Necromaniac and Hellbound. We could start a relationship together.
Me: ...... BWAHAHAHAHA!
N: That wasn't quite what I meant!!!!!

Whack my arm again. Ow. [don't panic, Hellbound, that's really not what she meant. Hee.]

Thirdly, concerning Dragonfly:

N: I read an article in Her World, which talked about the girl taking the initiative in the relationship. Women should just drive up to the guy's block, call him up and tell him to come downstairs, and then drive him to a secluded spot where they can start making love.
Me: [with one eyebrow raised] so basically you're recommending I drive up to his block, call him down, drive him to a secluded spot, and then...? GET REAL!
N: No!!!!! That's not what I meant!!!

Whack on the arm again. Ow ow ow.

So basically, I go home tonight after a lot of laughs at Necromaniac's expense, a red arm from all the whacking, and an interesting nibblet on my blog.

For which she'd probably whack me again after reading this.

I have the most sadistic friends sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, fren... U spelt my name wrongly again...(-_-)"

Anyway, the last part on Dragonfly was probably justified based on what you told me. (You know what I mean la. If you dun, read my blog then)

Btw, r u a alpha gal?? Wld help a lot, u noe.

Anonymous said...

Hey tabbie, I would like to think that u have the most "interesting" friends around! *grins* considering I am one of them *glares at u* Anyway, we all know that u dun mind getting whacked a bit since u got sucha big laugh out of everything last nite.....N most of the time that u get whacked, U ASKED FOR IT!! =P

-andrea-