No English? No Problem!

Friday, December 21, 2007

LIME Bazaar 22nd Dec 11am to 7pm
[Next to Cineleisure]

If you haven't seen my shameless self-promotion efforts by now, you wouldn't have known that Slayer and I are setting up a stall on 22nd Dec from 11am to 7pm next to Cineleisure.

In the name of shameless self-promotion, therefore, here are the stuff I'll be selling:

Shiny dangling pendants. Comes with black leather thong [not seen]

Necklaces with beads and black leather thong. I converted these from dangly earrings.

Beaded strings. I was unsure at first whether to make these necklaces, bracelets or belts, but I decided if I left them untied, then they could be used as all 3.

I'll be selling these along with some beaded bracelets [not shown] so let your friends know, and pop by! The Slayer will also be selling DVDs, shirts and beanies that have been hardly used, so you're bound to find something at our store.

Hey, if anything, at least you'll leave with some cheap presentable gifts for the xmas parties. :p

No comments: