No English? No Problem!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Look to the right sidebar...

Look carefully and see if there's anything different....

Holy cow! There is! How did I miss that before??? *You slap your forehead*

After all these weeks of non-blogging, and people complaining about dust on my blog, this is my little attempt at housekeeping. [sort of like using a dustbuster to clean a maisonette, but well, at least I tried]

The little dinky service is thanks to Twitter, and I've used it to send updates via handphone to my blog, so at least, even if I'm out, you'll [hopefully] get to hear about what I'm doing. This means you don't have to wait until I actually go home, switch on the laptop, wait for it to boot, IM with friends, read blogs, play Sudoku till I actually blog.... :P

So let's see how this works!

No comments: