No English? No Problem!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Call me an old fogey, but I find this 'super funny' vid freezing cold.

Although if I were the 'Indian man' in the vid, I probably would have quietly taken their orders the second time, and then quietly gone to the back to call the police. Or my kakis.

Always fear the quiet ones. ;)




It's been a somber Friday night for me this time around, because of the time-stopping news I received that a girl my age, who used to ride the same schoolbus with me in Primary school, actually passed away due to her own circumstances.

With the news came feelings of quiet shock, that this could have happened to a person our age, sadness for the ending of all her life potential, and then, at the wake, sadness that a person at our age could have felt so utterly helpless, so utterly despaired that she saw not even a spark at the end of the tunnel.

Suddenly I feel very old. I should not be attending wakes for compadres at my age, no?

No comments: