No English? No Problem!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I once said that I 1) preferred Nokia phones and 2) didn't like clamshell phones



I stand corrected on both points.




Meet my new phone:

phone1

phone2

What won me over was the colour screen and, the beauty of it, a 2mpx camera. *sigh*

Here's a sample of the kind of pix it can do:

homesky

And this is just the small version! I can actually take and store pix up to 640X480, which is, actually, farking amazing considering the capabilities of my old Nokia.

And yes, I am experiencing syncho problems. As in, the Panasonic OS is driving me nuts after using a Nokia for so many years. The SMS part is alright, but the general navigation and finding stuff?

ARGH!!!

But all in all, it's pretty cool to have a new phone. Heh.

And to those who remember my two statements from above?

chub_what

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you buy the mobile and how much did it cost? Is it the Panasonic Vs2? Damn, I sure do like the pink one. Did you consider the Motorola Razor as well?

Aki Tan said...

it's the Vs6, and I paid about $250 for it, because some1 in my family had a 21mth plan. Din really think of the Motorola though..... dunno why but I prefered this one when I tried it... hahaha....