No English? No Problem!

Monday, December 19, 2005

ANNOUNCEMENT

SLACKER'S CHRISTMAS

Yes, the Christmas Party at my house has officially been confirmed with the 'rents. Details:


Place: My house. If you don't know how to get there, or don't know someone who knows how to get there, you're not invited. [I'm kidding. SMS me if you donno]

Time: 25th December 2005. [don't come next year] Anytime around Lunch or after.

Requirements: FOOD!!!!! I need help with the food, so if you're coming, please bring some food for about 4-5 people. I'm not expecting that few people, but I don't want an excess of food either. To make it interesting, don't tell anyone what you're buying, and just surprise us. I don't think our fate is such that we'll be eating 10 packets of hor fun on that day.

And naturally, yes, drinks and alcohol will be on a free flow basis. You pigs you, this is why you like my house right?

As u guys know, I'll be in vietnam from the 19th to the 22nd, so only SMS me confirmations from the 23rd ya?

Ok, see u guys after I get back...... And now one last long blog post before I go.........

No comments: