No English? No Problem!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

[warning: Picture heavy. Wait for entry to fully load]





"Did they come out right?"






"Don't worry, even if they didn't, I know Photoshop."






"Yea, that's what I was gonna say. Nowadays, you can do almost anything with Photoshop."







"Yea, so I'll fix it even if it doesn't."








And indeed, it didn't really turn out in the end. :( But others did. Like this one:








P7040008









And this:







P7040009

A more Morpheus-Like look, because I couldn't get the proper lighting. (^^!)







And this:

P7040010

A bit blur, cos he kept moving. Darn!






And what I got in return:

P7080017


P7080021


And my favourite:

P7080022

DREAM DANGEROUSLY. How cool is that??






And now can I go all otaku?






Of cos I can. It's my blog.






AAAAAAAAHHHHHNEILGAIMAN!!!!!!!!HE SIGNED MY BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEIL GAIMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





ok, otaku fit over. :)

No comments: