No English? No Problem!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

More Cookies



Bit tired to blog a full-length entry today [and also because nothing else interesting has happened in my boring life recently (^^!)] so here are a few more cookie links to keep you guys occupied:

Mother is Indicted for Hiring Stripper for Son - What a sweet 16 her son must have had.

My favourite line: “Who are they to tell me what I can and can’t show to my own children?” from the mother.

Questionable Content teaches us that Astro-Glide Is Not A Hair Gel. You have been warned.

But if you DO find it works on your hair, kindly do not enlighten the rest of us. Doomo Arigatou Gozaimasu.

GC, a comic for monkeys shows us the past of the man who is behind "the greatest thing mankind has ever laid eyes on".

And if you don't agree, you must be a Nintendo or a Microsoft.

No comments: