No English? No Problem!

Friday, February 25, 2005

CONFOUND IT. I've been running into no end of problems trying to do up an archives section for my GTS cartoon. The problem goes like this:

1. Open page.
2. Edit page.
3. Save page.
4. View page.
5. NO F**KING CHANGES!!!!!!!!!! KUSO KUSO KUSO!!!!

*breathe deeply. breathe deeply* It might be a good time for me to consider seriously learning PHP soon... even though the way I hear it, THAT might eventually kill me, or cause me to kill my computer soon...

So *shameless self-promotion* check out the comic so that I feel that I'm not vomitting blood over my keyboard for nothing. :p This week GTS gets her first warning from the 4 Small Hell Kings..... ( I think you have to translate that into Chinese in order to make it sound nicer... )

Anyway, I've joined the Mozilla movement and gotten the Firefox browser. It's not a new breed of animal, it's an alternative browser to Internet Explorer and Netscape. For one, it's MUCH more secure than IE, it has less holes for hackers to exploit, and also more security warnings. Also, there's the much hyped-about tabbed function. Instead of opening window after window in IE, you can open several websites and they'll open up as tabs in the same window. That's good when you want to surf, check email, chat and download all at once. They even transfer all your links and favourites from IE to Firefox, though they'll rearrange the order they were arranged in.

Yea, Firefox rules. :p

Oh yea, new webcomic to recommend: The Pet Professional is a sleek comic about an assassin who, get this, only kills pets. Updated every Wednesday, and good for a chuckle. Heh. Check out this week's one where he traps a poor hapless black cat. ( I got a soft spot for cats, if you all don't know already )

No comments: