No English? No Problem!

Monday, January 12, 2004

This came to me in an email from the Slayer..... Just for fun till something interesting in my life happens again.... like a car crash or something....

*Sung to the tune of Clay Aiken's Invisible*

Whatcha got in your hand
Oh Bilbo I wish you’d tell me it all
You were giving your speech
Then you left the scene
Why can’t I see you
Where did you go
(Oh Bilbo)
We threw a birthday party then you left the show

My Uncle’s invisible
He just disappeared without a clue
My Uncle’s invisible
I can’t see him tonight
The hobbit’s untraceable
He’s probably off to a new land
‘Cause he wants to see Mount-tans
My Uncle’s invisible
Oh wait- I have the ring, damn

Now I’m stuck with this ring
And riders in black won’t leave me alone
Me and eight of my friends
Went on a road trip
We met the Balrog, and Gandalf died
(Sam’s Crying)
Boromir lunged at me so I had to decide

Hey, look I’m invisible
But now I must walk into Mount Doom
Sauron is invincible
He’s putting up a fight
If quests were untakable
Then I could relax home in Hobbit land
I would give the ring to Sam
And he’d be invisible
But wait- who’d water my plants?

Gollum, I know you’re behind me
Even in the Dwarf mines
You’re trying to find me
But I can’t do this without you
Bring your best friend Smeagol too

(Invisible, invisible, invisible)
(oooooooooooohh)
Hey, look I’m invisible
And I’m taking Gollum to Mt. Doom
He really looks miserable
He and Sam always fight
Our supplies are minimal
So I’m glad we have this Lembas bread
Two more weeks and I’ll be dead
If I was invisible, Hey look I’m invisible, If I was invisible

No comments: