No English? No Problem!

Monday, November 03, 2003

The Strangest-Testimonial-Award goes to DL, for his claim that I love beef noodles with lots of cow blood...... :P~ Fren, if you're reading this, the next bowl of beef noodles with cow blood goes onto your shirt.....

Thankfully for me now, a lot of pressure is finally starting to slack off. I'm down to:
3 presentations
1 individual report
1 group report
1 take-home exam
and 2 final open-book ( YAY! ) exams

There's a whole lot more time for me to sleep/eat/read and especially read all the books that have been sitting in my cupboard for ever since last semester. I'm also getting the travel bug, esp. after talking to Mr Lu that nite, thanks a lot man..... looking forward to Thailand, or maybe even HK or TW. The main thing is, all that shitload of school stuff is almost over. Time to really slack..... :) :) :)

No comments: