No English? No Problem!

Thursday, November 06, 2003

More Bored.Slacker from the Com Lab
I'm spending a lot of time in school these days, in the com lab, slacking aren't I? Hyuk hyuk... call it the End-of-School Syndrome, otherwise known as Y.O.O.H., or, Yippee, i'm Out Of Here..... those of you who are quitting or thinking of quitting might identify with this syndrome. Symptoms include fall in productivity, increase in slack, and blissful thoughts of the holiday ahead. Aaaahhh.......

Of course another side effect is that I run out of stuff to write on this blog.... Thus, I've taken up Chemistry. See the column to your left for more details... :p Have fun guys...

Below is what I got when I mixed er, khelathium and kry5y4lium.....
From Krystal's blog, and an example of what happens when we get together. Haha....
The Potion Maker
kry5t4lium is a cloudy, porous white solid obtained from the sap of a monkshood.
khelathium is a translucent, fine aquamarine powder siphoned from the heart of an anaconda.
Mixing kry5t4lium with khelathium causes a violent chemical reaction, producing an opaque peach potion which gives the user protection from angry glares.
Yet another fun meme brought to you by rfreebern

For more chemical reactions, go to my personality tests

No comments: