No English? No Problem!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Something Old, Something New


Today I knew that my master bedroom was made for sleep.

In comparison, my old bedroom has windows along one length of wall, about 2m. There is lots of space for sunlight to stream in, and the old room conveniently faced a northeast direction. Even at night, headlights from the MRT depot nearby would shine in my general direction, so there was lots of 'moonlight' at night to see by. I had blinds, and later curtains, but because of the amount of furniture, I never really used them.

My new bedroom has windows half the length of the old ones. Already, during the day, I find it too dark to read comfortably, so I either read in the living room (not much better) or I switch on the lights. The window faces the opposite direction from my old room, and plus his computer table blocks most of it. ( Although I had furniture near the window in the old room, it never blocked the window itself. )

And the new bedroom has thick curtains. So when I drew them last night, I woke up this morning at 9am, in the darkness of 5am.

Hmm, quite the advantage for a weekend morning. :)
(except for my body clock, ticking off my hunger, which still woke up me up at 9 anyway -_-!!!)

No comments: