No English? No Problem!

Friday, May 08, 2009

Let's see if I can post the events of the week without going into too much detail..

Did overtime on 2 days without finishing my regular work.

Prepped for a presentation to the boss which could have gone far better.. but he still cleared me so not complaining too much...

Have had a meeting dumped on me which clashes with a show that I bought tickets for in March. -_-!! and then dismissed by the boss before I can even try suggesting an alternate arrangement...

( would it kill you to try it? Or to even listen to me fully first?)

Been told that I have to inject more personality into my work? Although for this last part I really can't care anymore...

Plus the usual multitude of chaos from the underlings, today resulting in blood and stitches...

This year has been a total downhill slide following the stock market. I'm not entirely sure what is causing me to lapse into these depressive moods but I have to wonder how much job-related crap I can still take, or if I have to, how to get a better shovel to throw all the crap back.

But I think... I most probably want to switch company by this year. I just see no future for me right now, or rather, a future that I would look forward to.

No comments: