No English? No Problem!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm turning into a capitalist, label-chasing whore. I'm walking down the dark, dark road to becoming a tai-tai wannabe, seduced by chic fashion labels, smooth, skin-kissing fabric, and all because of a DF who has preferences for brands previously out of my income range.

I actually went to Armani Exchange and bought 2, yes 2 tops.

Which leaves me poorer by about $270.

WTF????????????

I blame the lack of variety in this year's Great Singapore Sale. If there were more stuff, and in my size, I might have bought more of the cheaper type of clothing and not be stuck in this dilemma on whether to flaunt off my new shirts, or bang my head against the wall.

But damn, it's hard to resist a shirt which you love, and which your bf thinks makes you look slimmer, taller, and er, bustier :p

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Ur right babe..WTF?!?!

HALLO?!?! I spend like less than tt a mth on shopping lor!!! But granted u might have more difficulty finding clothes esp during GSS than the rest of us. N it is hard to resist when you find a shirt you love....that's the part that kills.

How was the gathering with candle btw?