No English? No Problem!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Random bites


Munch munch...

Just discovered Abi-station... so that's where Krystal got her icon... hee...

So I made the following:



And



Aah! Kawaii ne! I love the coloured glasses... but I dunno if I have the guts to wear it out on the streets of Orchard... :p Same thing with the bandana. If I actually wore something like that out... Can imagine Candle rolling on the floor laughing.... [Don't deny it! You will do it!]

Plus, another upload for the as-yet-non-existent portfolio, here's a postcard design commissioned by Candle.

The request was for 3 4R pictures, with all our friends in it, [the NUS gang] since, I realised to my chagrin, we have no photo with all our faces in it.

With Candle's permission, I am displaying the 1st picture that I've designed for her. Of course, the one condition was that our faces should not be displayed on my blog. Thus, I had to do a little 'airbrushing'... mwahahaha...

Hence the following:

photo of the gang

Don't we all look so happy? *grin*

I'm still having probs trying to print it out though... for some reason, my stupid bakana printer keeps printing them WRONGLY for me... like there's this white bar to the right of the postcard that always appears... kitanai! Resolution also sucks big time... *In a pissed off fit* I WILL PREVAIL over lousy printers!

Also, more birthday pix: [Why didn't I think of this while I was designing Slayer's?? Sorry, fren... :p]

Wat present?

Hang on Krystal... trying to think of more...

*On a design spree*

No comments: