No English? No Problem!

Monday, October 18, 2004

Boo!


Halloween special... I know we don't celebrate Halloween in Singapore, but well, it was fun doing it... :p

Something wicked this way comes...
[in an effort to not clog up my blog with too many pix, other designs are on the Funny Farm website Of course if you want to buy them *cough cough* you're always more than welcome to. *grin*]

At least I'm starting to get better at the designing.... I mean, I can actually do a pumpkin now! :p

Now, however, I face the additional obstacle of having to market my designs out in the big, big, saturated consumer cesspool that is the Internet. *Sigh* I've been trying to go through Cafepress, but not without my own obstacles. For one, Cafepress deals in USD, which makes it mucho more expensive for local customers. Every price has to be multiplied by 2, and for what? Even my primitive operation in my home can produce the same thing and for less than half the price.

The potential of it lies in being able to reach out to the American market. If I can get even a small foothold in that market through my shops, *ka-ching*! because of the currency differences. And guess who needs the money for her own domain name? Sigh............. whole buncha problems with online businesses as well...

But who am I kidding? It's not like I can afford a shop in Far East... :p

Argh, atama ga itai desu yo....

No comments: