No English? No Problem!

Monday, August 30, 2004

More Random Ramblings



Bazaar on Friday was good, managed to crap some customers and sell 3 shirts, which at this point of time in my life, is the pinnacle of my business success.

Makes one wonder what happened during those 3 1/2 years I spent in NUSSUX.

But well, everyone else was lelong-ing their old stuff around us, so you could say it was the wrong distribution outlet... This lady in front of us was apparently selling off her old clothes for $1 a piece! WTF??

Anyway here's some pix. Yenn and Candle don' like their faces being placed on the Net, so they've been airbrushed for privacy:


The Area around the stall


The Stall, with Yenn and Candle

And of all the oddest coincidences, I actually met Bao, an old fren of mine who used to chase me and my frens around the Primary school compound for pouring orange juice into her mee hoon. Turns out she's working at the Center where we had the bazaar. Come to think of it, I haven't added her to Friendster, which is what I was supposed to do.... oops.......

Saturday my pigeons got released high, high into the sky by a fren, so I ended up shopping with Quet and A. Which landed me some serious damage to my bank account, but also one cute tube with a pink little cat embroidered in the corner, a tube of nose pore mask from Body Shop, [you have to ask what for?] and ironically enough, a book on the science of shopping from MPH. Meowz!

Then Sunday was spent shopping with Candle and Yenn, with Candle trying her best to singlehandedly boost the economy by her ownself. Go Candle.

Now it's Monday again and I have to bring my room through a long overdue cleanup. What with getting the shirts ready for the stall, and other assorted little craft projects I have, my little room's been turned from a disaster area, to a No Man's Land. Think tornadoes, hurricanes sweeping through it and dumping in it all the stuff it picked up along the way. Yup, that's pretty much what it looks like now. So this week I have to pick up the brooms and sweep up all the fengshui that's been gathering in it. *groan*

Are these guys for real? Or just gay?
http://www.mensfashionfreedom.bravehost.com/

Haven't done a quiz for a long time:
Sapphire
! You are most Like A Sapphire !
Dark, mysterious - but unforgettable. You have a
deep
beauty. Delicate, and shy you try to stay away from
the
limelight but often your intelligence puts you in
at the
deep end. You're like a Sapphire, because, your
beauty is priceless.
You're intelligent, full of opinions, and not
big-headed about it all.
Sometimes you need to put yourself out there, as
you can be a bit shy.
Congratulations ... You're the mysterious gem
everybody wants to have and learn more about.


?? Which Precious Gem Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: