No English? No Problem!

Sunday, April 11, 2004

is anyone having this problem besides me? I can't seem to access any of the bigname sites like Yahoo for my mail and Geocities, Tripod and Angelfire. I would think that I have a virus, except that I can access other websites just fine. [otherwise how would I be putting up this blog entry right?] dammit this sux... i had a new website all done and ready to upload and then it turns out I can't even access the stupid Geocities page. What the ......

Anyway, life has sorta plateaued for me right now. The bad thing is that my brains seem to be turning to fluff and mush. I'm perpetually walking around in some kinda semi-dream state, one foot in reality and the other in dreams. The worse of it is that I'm mixing up all kinds of appointments because of it. "Am I free on Sun? Sure, sure... I'm free" and then 10 minutes later, "Oh dammit...." I realise I have an appointment already. Awgh........ I want my BRAINS back... and my memory.... whatever little I had of it at first....

But what I want most of all now is to be able to access the damn bloody Yahoo page!!! I want to check mail! I want to upload HTML!!! Awgh!!! How could they do this to me??? *revelling in self-pity*

No comments: