No English? No Problem!

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Love Me....If You Dare
Wowza! Great show! Refreshing from the usual fluff anyway...... I got so inspired, I went and made a website to the movie. [partly also because my blog's getting clogged, so this way I get more space to dish out my crap. Mwahahaha...] Check it Out! [even though it's very, very amateurly done. I was watching CSI at the same time. :p ]
The First Jeux D'enfants Fansite

And if Sylveracyd's reading this, don't worry! I'm still working on your tiles!

Asia Weblog Awards
Wow, this is how big the blog has gotten. Now there's even an unofficial contest out on the Net. [not that I was ever in the running....] Check it Out Here! cos you seriously have to see some of the blogs. They're great! Especially the ones in the design category! *flash of inspiration before the eyes*

Man, how am I gonna sleep tonight?

I'm so turning into an online voyeur. I hardly go to any websites anymore, and most of my time online is spent reading other people's blogs. Well, mostly that's because people usually update their blogs more frequently than regular websites. Also, it's nice to see what's happening in my frens' and other people's lives. Yup, I'm fulfilling my inner kaypoh.

No comments: