No English? No Problem!

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

leaving the house soon to catch a movie, hope Cathay doesn't screw me like the last time, by listing it in the papers and not having it in the movies. ( Great customer service don't you think? State in the papers that you have a movie showing and then not havin it in the theatres when customers go to catch it. ) If I do get it, you guys will hear about it on this blog. And no, it's not LOTR3.

Also, this blog will be going through some intensive construction in the upcoming period. I'm puttin' on my yellow helmut and PCK boots and going tramping around! Hope the whole thing doesn't collapse on me......

Sylveracyd's tiles site is almost ready too.... Just have to tweak the code for the forms a bit......

Thanks to Tenderheart bear, who's thrown me a lifeline by introing me to her sup. who needed a research assistant. Really hope he accepts me, as 1) the job scope is interesting, involves some writing and amateur digital video, and 2) for once, i'd be going to NUSSUX to get paid, rather than paying to be there.

Still reading through my books too.... so much to do, so much to do....

No comments: