No English? No Problem!

Friday, December 05, 2003

Finally I've been let on the Net! I swear my modem is female, cos yesterday she went on PMS and refused to let me come online AT ALL! She'd blink orange, yellow, then yellow, blank, yellow, blank, and just as I hold my breath in anticipation she switches back to orange yellow mode again! ARGH! Modems are FEMALE i tell you!

Cos the silly thing is that now that I've finally accessed my blog I realise........ I have nothing of substance or crap to mention. Bleah. These few days I've been out, out and out. Out one day for interview, then quet n candle came over for photoshop crash course, [luv photoshop. learn something new everyday i use it] ladies nite at london nite, boat quay. [not too bad. sat outside where it's nice and airy and drinks of cors' free for us. ha!] and yesterday met candle aft. her iv and met the eggies for dinner at sanur. [good bbq sotong. very, very good. though i know there are some pple who'd accuse me of cannibalism.] Ack! and today i'm supposed to go to a groupmate's house for dinner and hopefully squeeze in a few mins with the Slayer who's coming home from Australia today. Where did all the time go?? I still have 3 movies to watch [1 pirated VCD and 2 on the hard drive] and my photoshop [i've learned how to colour manga images. Yay!] and my freehand! And I still have to find my eat rice money!

hourglass turned upside down. sand trickles down.

Anyway, for your entertainment, anyone heard the song Stacie's Mom by Busted? [i tink it's by them anyway] Well, me in a state of boredslacker-dom came up with the following female version. Enjoy:

(Disclaimer: I do not know any Casey or his father. I just used the name cos it rhymes.)

Casey's Dad ( sung to the tune of Stacie's Mom )

Casey's Dad, he's really quite a man (X2)

Casey can I come over after school
We can hang around or swim in the pool
Is your father back from his business trip?
Is he there or is he trying to gimme the slip?

And I'm not the little girl that I used to be
I'm all grown up now baby can't you see?

Chorus:
Casey's Dad, he's really quite a man
He's all I want, and I need him so bad
Casey can't you see, you're just not enough for me
I know I might be mad, but I'm in love with Casey's Dad

Casey's Dad, he's really not too bad (X2)

Casey do you remember when we sat on your lawn?
Your dad came out with just a towel on
I could tell he liked me from the way he stared
And from the way he said, "That's a fine looking girl over there"

And I know you think it's just a fantasy
But since your mom walked out your dad could use a girl like me

Chorus

No comments: