No English? No Problem!

Monday, December 01, 2003

Eat Rice Money hopefully come in....?
My interview for the Retail Management Trainee is tom.... Glorified Sales Assistant....... and yes, I got my dream bag and shoes..... although dream shoes gave me a blister on big toe when I wore it for the first time today...... :p :p Went to Metro with the Turtle and found dream bag too.... although had to go from Metro Paragon to Metro Marina Square becos at the M.Paragon, when I asked for the brand I wanted, they told me, "We don't carry such cheap stuff here."

I admit it, I'm broke, and thanks to the additional boost to my ego, you $5-an-hour-and-hopefully-commission-once-in-a-while sales assistant you.

Photostating certs on copier now, abt to write resume.

I'm surprisingly [calm] abt the whole thing. The funny thing is that after answering the call and accepting the interview, I realised that I didn't really want to work in retail all that much. Should have tot of that before you sent in the resume Considering retail hours, [12 hour workdays + weekends + public holidays + peanuts] I won't really have a lot of time to work on the stuff I want to do. Does this really gel with my long term career goals? er, your long term career goals are about.... 2 years..... I'm not gonna have time to practice, and I might not even be able to go for Jap class.

O well, treat it as an experience and see how it goes. And if not..... well, the shoes and bag can always be used for shopping......... :p

And kudos to the power of the blog. I mentioned in a previous entry if anyone wanted simple + cheap website design and Tenderheart actually emailed me saying her father wanted one and asked me my price. ($$) Can I actually carry this off? *crosses my fingers and hopes that nothing attacks self-esteem at this point of time*

Jul has also gotten back to me with the RC teaching offer and he said that I'm pretty free to choose whatever it is I want to teach, and the hours are pretty flexi at that too. Which means I may even have my own manga class? ( Manga drawing being the only [specialized] teaching subject I can prob do ) Suddenly I have a lot more options in my life. Can I do it all? Can I really do it all?

No comments: