No English? No Problem!

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Name: Khelath
Status: Unemployed
Gawds, that sounds sad...

Anyway, my 2 tuition assignments have 'fired' me, so now I'm like, so totally free. In fact, I'm so free, I don't even know what to do with all the time I have. Amazing, because when you're so busy you feel guilty doing something work-unrelated, you think of all these things you'll do with your free time. Then when you actually get the free time, you donno what to do!

So I'm gonna do some self-reflection-NY-resolution style. What am I gonna do with this time?

1. Call some tuition agencies and try to get assignments. ( this is important, or I'm not gonna be able to eat rice come Jan )
2. Learn Freehand, or Adobe Illustrator
3. Read all those books stored away in my to-be-read cupboard. The ones I bought more than 6 months ago at a book fair at Expo and have stored away since then
4. Do more drawing. My art skills and creativity levels have plummeted after all those years in bizad. Time to get it back.
5. Do up SJ's website and teach HTML to all who's asked for it. ( anybody wants? Call me )
6. Get going doing some small biz of some kind. Maybe sell off the shirts from the last stint I did. ( this is gonna take a lotta effort....... )
7. Finally plan and draw my own comic story

Hopefully I have better luck with these than my previous New Year's Resolutions......... and that No. 2 also helps me get a foot in to the graphic industry in Singapore...... other than that, all I can hope for is that I'll always have $3 in my wallet for rice to eat........ :p

No comments: