No English? No Problem!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Black River House



Was surfing randomly through the Net looking for free legal music [yes, there IS such a thing] when I stumbled upon The Secret Method and the Black River House.

The story goes that the Black River House was the site of the gruesome murder of an entire family that was living there in 1992. Later in 1996, a band called The Secret Method snuck into the house to, I suppose, record some music using the atmosphere of the site.

Don't ask me why, but the band vanished without a trace after that, leaving all their equipment behind.

After reading through the website, I only have 2 things on my mind:

1. This is NOT the thing to be reading at 1am while alone in your hall room. [YENN!!!!!! Anta doko ka??! *Wails*]

2. I SO do not feel like downloading the music, free and legal it may be.

Read the story for yourself

No comments: