No English? No Problem!

Friday, February 04, 2005

don't mess with me. I'll get martial with you*Shameless Self-Promotion Time*
I have a new GTS cartoon up. Mite kudasai, if you haven't seen it already. The link is to the right.

Some people are wondering why I don't make more of an impactful entry with GTS, like have her kick the door down or something on her first day. Er........ part of the reason has to do with the character herself.

*Blast to the past....*

GTS is supposed to be a reformed ex-gangster. From the first few strips, ( If you guys have seen them. If not, shame on you... hahaha ) you'll know that she became a teacher at her alma mater, where unfortunately for her, the principal remembers the holy terror that she used to be, and has other plans for her teaching career.

Now the thing is, if you're a gangster, why the hell would you ever go into a career like teaching? Thus, I planned her character such that she's a reformed one. As in, she used to be involved in gangster activities, until, for reasons yet unknown, she left the secret society world and became a productive ( and abused ) member of society.

For this reason... she is naturally reluctant to do anything that might endanger that career path or let known the fact of what she used to be.

Unfortunately for her, future events may cause her gangster nature to come out again...... ( That's a hook for you guys to start reading it or continue reading. )

by the way, may I once again emphasize that this cartoon is loosely, VERY LOOSELY based on the original GTS only. She is NOT an ex-gangster, neither does she act much like the character in my strip.

Ok, shameless self-promotion time over. Have a nice day everyone. :p

( I have to admit though, my favourite strip at the moment happens to be the one where the bucket is on GTS' head. For some reason, I just like the idea of dumping a bucket full of water onto an unsuspecting teacher's head. Hehehehe...... )

I had thought of other things to write, but for now........ writers' block. Bleah. See you guys later.

No comments: