No English? No Problem!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Oh many thanks to the author of this website, for enlightening me to the presence of masks in Photoshop. It has allowed me to do all kinds of wonders with collages...

Including the 3rd and final postcard for Candle:

The Postcard for Candle. Faces have been Smileyed to preserve anonymity, and not to make my existing friends look like fools. No kidding.

[Stars and Gross Smiley Face were custom brushes created in PS. Yeah! Another notch up my belt!]

Granted the line "Everlasting Friendship" sounds a bit too Hallmark, but I couldn't think of any others... Bleah... Any suggestions?

At least my 'enforced holiday' has seen me do some pretty constructive stuff with this program....... FREELANCE PHOTOSHOPPER FOR HIRE! ANYONE NEEDS CHEAP DESIGNING SERVICES?????? WILL WORK FOR COMICS!!!

No comments: