No English? No Problem!

Friday, October 29, 2004

Ranting again



THE WORLD HATES ME!!!!!

Ok, not the world, just the IDIOTS who run the auction sites...

I've been trying to register as a seller on ebay and yahoo auctions lately, not realising what a total disaster registration would turn out to be.

Firstly, Ebay just WON'T let me register. Everytime I click on the link to create a seller's account, the dumb page won't load, and the Security Alert window pops up umpteen times but the page won't. WTH. ARGH! And this is for just a dumb registration form!

Secondly, I tried my luck on Yahoo! Auctions, and worse still, they asked me for a Security Key, which apparently I created when I first applied for my Yahoo account umpteen years ago, so HTF am I supposed to remember that I had it in the first place???? I can't remember WTH I put in as answers to my security questions, and so they won't let me create an account either. WTF WTH WTH!!!!!

DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THIS KIND OF INFO???

So the only auction website I can ever enter is Yahoo! Auctions Singapore.... wah freakin' cow lor... Looks like I'll have to think of something else to promote my images overseas... :(

And speaking of images, belated birthday cards for Candle:

Your Card's Finally Here

Caption reads: Your Card's Here.

And

Sorry, I got a little distracted

Caption reads: Sorry, I got a little distracted.

I hope the pictures turn out, because this is the first time I'm linking from Side7. If not, click here to go to my gallery. I really, really miss Photobucket's unlimited storage...... :( :( :(

No comments: