No English? No Problem!

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Clang! Clang! Bang! Hiss!

As you guys can see, page is under construction, under construction.... please walk carefully, and watch out for mud puddles and falling bricks.

Look Out Below!

BANG!

*Huff huff huff*

See what I mean?

Nike Vouchers For Sale

When my dad got me my new phone, he got 3 Nike vouchers together with it. They're $50 each and have no minimum-purchase-required, and strangely, no date of expiry either. Does anyone want to buy them? Cos I didn't see anything that I particularly wanted at Nike.

Well, ok, their backpacks look good but I have enuff bags as it is.... :p

If you guys are interested, sms me k?

Infrared argh!

Gods I still can't get my handphone to transfer pics to my laptop..... why? Why? Why? On my laptop it just comes out as a BMP file which I can't read. What the hell is going on here? WHy?

No comments: