No English? No Problem!

Friday, October 31, 2003

hey guys, in the com lab right now reading the testimonials that you guys wrote about me....*sniff sniff* so touching.... never know you guys feel that way about me.....

What I really like, however, ( and must slightly protest ) is the one Doe wrote about me being a "potential pagan" and "practitioner of the dark arts". Hmm. Ok, I wear an ankh, but rest assured, I don't do spells and dark magic. I only do palmistry, and dabble in a bit of astrology, tarot, cartomancy........ fine, whatever..... just rest assured that no one will ever be the victim of a hex cast by me...

Next thing is, I'm not alcoholic. Duh. Not in the literal sense of the word anyway. I drink a bit with friends, I have some vodka n tequila at home....... ok whatever......

Crappy sense of humour I have to agree with. Some things are just too obvious.

Gee, you guys know me better than I thought..... :p

No comments: