No English? No Problem!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

New Website!



Finally launching... The Funny Farm website..... after much blood, sweat, tears and much more cursing and swearing...

I KNOW the website is simple, I KNOW not all the graphics are there, and I KNOW it could look better. Gimme time pple... I'll improve. =p

But for now, at least they're on a proper website, instead of just dumped into my photobucket album. =) =) =)

Another thing: I signed up with Cafepress.com for the designs on the site, so actually, you guys can buy merchandise over the Net with the designs. WARNING THOUGH: PRICES ON CAFEPRESS ARE ALL IN USD. Which means that any price there will be DOUBLED IN SGD. This warning is only on my blog, so take note pple! If you really want shirts or postcards with the designs, please email me instead of ordering through there...

But if you wanna order some of the stuff through there, hey, I don't mind either... :P

The addy is:

http://boredslacker.tripod.com/funnyfarm.html

No comments: