No English? No Problem!

Sunday, September 19, 2004

b4 i forget...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL!!!

Will have something ready for you...... sorry nearly forgot.....:P sumimasen.... but will have something for you when u come back to singapore....

FUnny Farm again



Everyone likes dolphins. Why dolphins? But once again, here's my own twisted take on the animal...

Casualty from Seaworld

Plus I'm realising that I really like to design stuff like this. It thrills me to no end to see my pix end up on something real, like a Tshirt, or a piece of paper, and it thrills me more to see how much my friends like those pix.

But logistics and marketing issues frankly put me off. Hmmmmmm......

Tuition Tales



I know I should be doing something constructive with my time online, but I developed a headache during accounts tuition with Juls ( Gee, what a coincidence ) and now I don't feel like doing anything at all.

So... Excerpts from tuition:

B's late arrival ( My student ) meant that when Juls came at 12, she was able to have tuition with him at the same time. Something I'm not sure should be repeated again.

"Right, Juls, what goes onto a profit and loss statement?"

"Er, expenses?"

"Ok, what else?"

"Assets?"

"Go on."

"Liabilities?"

"Anymore?"

"Drawings?"

"Anything else?"

"Nope."

"Sure?"

"Yup."

*WHACK* "WHAT BLOODY RUBBISH!! SINCE WHEN DO ASSETS AND LIABILITIES GO INTO PROFIT AND LOSS??"

"OW! OW! OW!" As I pinched him repeatedly on the arm, B starts to laugh, and I glare sideways at her. She lowers her head quickly and suddenly becomes very engrossed in her work.

Later on,
"Right, B! Since Juls is doing profit and loss, you may as well revise your profit and loss at the same time as he does!"

"WHAT? But I forgot my format alreadY!"

"Well, then this is a good time to start revising, right?"

"ARGH! Juls! Lend me your notes! Quick!" and she starts pulling at his laptop screen, where he has his notes on display.

*GLARE*

"Er...... Sorry, but if I do, she'll pinch me again."

Plus the abundance of food. Since B didn't eat breakfast before coming, she bought up a pack of Bugles. And when she found out I still had chocolate biscuits in the fridge, "I want! I want!"

"Finish your questions first!"

Grumble grumble...

Then Juls came, and one of the first thing he said was, "Hey, I'm hungry, you got any more biscuits in the fridge?"

"YAY! BISCUITS!"

And there go half the pack of dark choc Tim Tams.... *Sob* Plus her pack of Bugles, and all the ice I had. Next lesson it's Juls' turn to buy the snacks.....

No comments: